How do you balance school and kids?

My key board is sticky so please excuse the misssing letters. I go to school on line and my husband complain that i am always in class and beggs me to take abreak. I love to learna and i do all the house work LOL

dorotheabrown37

Asked by dorotheabrown37 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have this issue as well. Although my SO knows I love my classes and supports me in going to school, he sometimes feels like thats where all my focus is. So we set aside a half-hour to an hour a day (varies with the schedule) where we both just focus on being together. No housework, no studying, no answering work calls. It's usually in the evening, and sometimes we don't even talk much. Sometimes we walk the dog together, sometimes we sit and do the newspaper crossword. Just cuddling and watching a TV show together can make all the difference in the world!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I am preparing to do this. I am 6 mos pregnant and am going to school online. I dont know how women actually go to campus to do their work, I dont have the energy.
    RenoMama

Answer by RenoMama at 2:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• lol sounds like you're really trying to balance a needy hubby and school. Just explain to him that this is for your future. I go to school as well, it's a juggling game.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't take a full load. Just a couple classes every semester including Summer. I really need to kick it up a notch though.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Schedules and routine and room for opps lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010