Why do guys have sex with their ex when they breakup?

Why do guys have what I call breakup sex when they breakup with their girlfriend?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• because they're bastards
    RenoMama

Answer by RenoMama at 2:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• 1st because the girl lets him, 2nd because he no longer has any strings attached and that is what he wants. Sex does not mean love to some guys. Remember the old saying, "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free"?? That's it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• control. ego. because they're dicks that don't care about the girl's feelings even if she should know better they can tell when a girl is vulnerable enough to give it up. and don't think they don't laugh about it with their friends about how dumb she is afterwards even if they put on an act to say they shouldn't have done it or any bs.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Booty calls have nothing to do with love.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• my future ex husband is still tryign to get me to have sex with him yet he doesn't pay a dime in child support or visits the kids.. he only tries to come over after they are in bed. effin loser.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Well....i was the one who went back for a booty call after we split...lol. I felt bad, because it totally messed with him. Humans will be humans & it does not matter if it's a guy or girl....both do it all the time.
    Anonymous

• I had sex with my ex becuse I want it some. No attach good sex. No because of feelings. I doubt that a guy have sex with and sex because still love her.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 2:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i'm separated from my husband and sometimes when i take our daughter to see him sometimes we have sex.he was always good for that
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Because its familiar, sex feels good and sometimes they get yes?
    Anonymous

• to see if there is still feelings between the two of them
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 3:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010