does implantation bleeding occur a couple of days before your period is due....

cause my last period was Aug 31st and and on September 27th i went and wiped a little drop of blood on the tissue paper and i had some slight cramping with the spotting and i was suppose to start my period on the 30th of September and i missed it. so does this sound like implantation bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it to me!
    RenoMama

Answer by RenoMama at 2:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Possibly. Take a test.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My implantation bleeding happened when I was like 2wks late and I was 5.5wks pregnant. I would take a test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• my implantation bleeding was just like what u are saying... i was suppose to start on Feb 11th and on the 8th or so i did that... i thought maybe a cycle change or something because things hadnt been regular yet from having my last baby. She was only 3 months old at the time. I would take a test but sounds like ur gonna be a mommy... congrats
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i just took 2 ept pregnancy tests and they both came back with a very faint + symbol on them.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010