MY HUSBAND HAS BECOME LAZY AND DONT WANT TO DO NOTHING UNLESS IT BENIFITS HIMSELF....

I GOT A HOT TUB FOR FREE FROM A FRIEND OF MINE,,, ITS VERY NICE... MY HUSBAND WONT GET OFF HIS BUTT AND GET IT HOOKED UP FOR ME. I CANT AFFORD AN ELECTRICIAN TO COME OUT AND GET IT WIRED AND GOING FOR ME. WHY WONT HE HELP ME WITH IT? I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A HOT TUB OF MY OWN AND NOW WE HAVE ONE AND HES TO LAZY TO HELP ME WITH IT.... WHAT DO I DO?

tjnorton

Asked by tjnorton at 2:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I know how that feels. My SO would drive me crazy not wnating to get things done! We found out he has depression, and after he started on meds, things got a lot better.
    RenoMama

Answer by RenoMama at 2:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My husband has become lazy and doesn't want to do anything unless it benefits him....etc.That is how it is correctly written.
    More 6th grade dropout grammar.
    Get a friend to help? I don't know. But if that is all you have to complain about you are lucky. Lazy? Why don't you go back to school and learn English grammar and sentence structure,etc. ? That will keep you busy and improve your life while your hubby is home,being lazy. @@
    Anonymous

• Join the club. My dishwasher was clogged for a month and a half before I threw a huge fit. It took him 15 minutes to fix it. The list can go on and on. See if you can have someone else do it for you, your brother, neighbor, friend.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 2:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• WOW, CAN WE SAY RUDENESS, YA KNOW IF YOUR GONNA REPLY TO PPLS POST WHY GO ANONYMOUS, SCARED OF WHAT PPL MIGHT THINK OF YOU? I HAVE MANY MORE THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BELIEVE ME BUT THIS IS JUST ONE OF THEM, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPIC THAN SKIP,,, DUH....
    tjnorton

Comment by tjnorton (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Agreed.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 2:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• have you considered hiring a handyman? it wont be free but it will get done and then you can enjoy your hottub....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 2:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• First off, all caps is "yelling" and is annoying to read. Second, have you tried asking him and not b*tching at him? Its amazing what asking nicely can do.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON SORRY, IM NOT YELLING SERIOUSLY, AND I HAVENT YELLED AT HIM, I HAVE ASKED HIM VERY NICLEY MANY TIMES AND STILL NOTHING, HE KEEPS MOVING AROUND IT. MY DAUGHTER HAS CANCER ITS GOOD TO HAVE SOMETHING RUNNING FOR HER SO HELP HER MUSCLES IN HER LEGS FROM THE CHEMO SPECIALLY SINCE ITS GETTING COLD HERE
    tjnorton

Comment by tjnorton (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My son had cancer he is in recovery for nine years now.god bless you and your daughter. I know what its like to have a lazy spouse pay no attention to the anon troll sometimes people who don't live with it don't know. I would sit down and have a long discussion about it and tell him that everyone can benefit from it. oh and for your caps do one of two things push shift for the stciky keys or turn off and restart your computer have an awesome day!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I know this is not a fun answer, but maybe you could google it and figure out how to do it yourself. I IN NO WAY mean that meanly. I know you have a ton to do, but it's probably not as hard as it seems. And I bet that if he saw you attempting to hook it up, he would be embarrassed and take over. Good luck!

And who the crap honestly cares about grammar, is it really that big of a deal on a message board like this? We're writing to get a point across, which is the point of language anyway, not to get a grade. Chill out
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 3:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2010