Why do exboyfriends want their stuff back when they find out your seeing somone ?else

My ex boyfriend broke up with me and left his stuff at my place,he found out I am seeing someone else now.He sends word through his son telling me if he can have he things back? ok.My ex occasionally sent me text message jokes after we broke up.So now that he found out about me and someone else he doesn't text anymore,but wants his things.So why all sudden does he want his stuff back since he heard I have moved on?Does it bother him?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It obviously bothers him. He's probably hurt and wants his stuff back as some sort of wierd revenge. My ex was the same way, but I had already thrown his things in the garbage!
    RenoMama

Answer by RenoMama at 2:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Because he knows there is no chance in getting in your pants.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• What difference does it make? It is his stuff you have moved on. Give it back. He might just feel that you are okay and he can ask for it back without a lot of drama now. After all you have someone else.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Well, wouldn't YOU want YOUR stuff back? I don;t understand what your problem is?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i guess he has the right to them depending on what stuff is his
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would want my stuff back too.. It's HIS stuff..
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 2:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i guess he now knows he cant go back when he wants to get them
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hey Renomama! Thanks for the answer.I agree with you.I have already threw away his things, and the small air conditioner he left I gave it to my sister.Heck he left it.Figured he didn't want it.
    alisha34886

Comment by alisha34886 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• So you threw away stuff that wasn't yours? Thats just plain wrong, and you need to compensate him. That was HIS stuff, not yours.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I am closing out this article because their is 2 people on here,no names will be mentioned but you have been reported for abuse.Sorry.But we are all grown women here.Not teenagers.Thank you to the other mature moms on here who were kind enough to give their politeness.God bless you.
    alisha34886

Comment by alisha34886 (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010