When you were/are pregnant, where you acting like a b***? adult content

Because OMG this last two days I feel so bitchy, I don't even want to be with me. Pregnancy hormones or my true colors are comming out?! j/k But jeez I don't even want to talk to my friends on the phone and everything annoys me. By the way I'm 22 weeks pregnant.

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 2:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There are days I have felt that way and I blame it on the hormones lol
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I totally understand how you're feeling. I was the same way too. Oh, and that didn't stop until I gave birth. LOL!!!! Hopefully you start to feel better soon.
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 2:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Oh yes!!!! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Also, it can take up to a year for your pregnancy hormones to go away....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I wasnt bitchy but I was a total sob queen. I cried over commercials, TLC shows like Adoption Story, I watched Lifetime dramas and yelled at the characters with tears running down my cheeks....I dont know why I watched these showsconsidering I was so emotional lol. I recall a few times getting upset over something and locking myself in the bathroom or bedroom. Hilarious now though!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• The first few months, I was a complete bitch. Now, towards the end of my pregnancy, it's only once in awile. It is hard, but we get over it. :)
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 2:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yes i would even give ppl gum n told them that their breath stank! omg that was mean of me,lol. but it wasonly if it did.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• With my second daughter I was horrible the entire pregnancy I was working and was always in pain in my pelvic area and always tired I didnt enjoy my second pregnancy @ all I wish i did... Hang in there get a foot massage and relax I know it can be tough @ times :) GL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I get bitchy a lot easier right now...I am 28 weeks....some days are better than others, but today I am extra bitchy...maybe because I don't feel good either.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My boss is pregnant,about 3 months and she has been a bitch since before one month.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2010