Computer Question: I have a toshiba and it came with a disk to delete everything and restore it to the way it was when I took it outta the box...I used it though..and you can only do it once...does anyone know if you can buy another disk to do that somewhere? I want to get rid of this one cause I got another but I don't want all my stuff on it.

howardsmom

Asked by howardsmom at 9:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Shopping

• I think they'll send you one if you call. It might cost something, though.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• you can just format the hard drive. and I've never heard of the restore disc being a one time only deal. are you positive about that?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I beleive you can delete the hard drive if you hold down the "F11" key....for a really really really long time
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You can use that disk multiple times. My husband just last week had to use his disk twice because he got a virus. If you need help, just let me know =)
    Tanya0702

Answer by Tanya0702 at 2:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2008