What smell did you not mind as a child but now hate?

I never mind the smell of gasoline growing up. Until some got spilled on my fudgesicles that were in the trunk along with the gas can. Then being a Migraine sufferer I started hating more smells. Then Chemo made smells worse. What about you!? What did you once like or not mind but today hate!? Your kind favor to reply is appreciated.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't like raw onions.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Cream Cheese! I can't look at it,smell it,and especially not eat it,which totally baffles my mom and I b/c she says I used to eat it when I was a kid...weird!
    wolfgirlbec

Answer by wolfgirlbec at 3:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I used to not mind cigarette smoke as a child. My Dad smoked in the house and smoking wasn't banned any where. Now that I am grown and I don't have to be around it, it makes my eyes red and I hack and cough. I hate it now.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Well, I never minded gas either when I was a kid I can't stand the smell of smoke though I suppose I didn't mind it back then but I hate it now it gives me major headaches and dh smokes only outside but the one I will tell you most about is i loved perfume as a kid Sweet Honesty by Avon was my favorite. It is worse for me now (all perfumes and aftershave, cologne) ,makes my head tighten up FAST and then I can hardly breathe
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2010