How often do you clean your bathrooms?

I do the ones we use once or twice a week and the ones we don't before and after we have guests. But it's just the 2 of us in the house.

I have a friend with 3 teenagers and she only does the bathrooms once or twice a month..so I was shocked to hear that!! If I had boys I would probably do their bathroom every other day haha!

mygirlpaige

Asked by mygirlpaige at 2:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Once a week! My son freaks out if there is a tiny bit of soap scum in the tub LOL. Hes 2
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• once a week

Answer by older at 2:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• ours once a week and my daughters 2 times a week
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Everyday.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We have three bathrooms.
    Misteh

• almost never. I have a really hard time just keeping up with the front rooms. I intend to change that when the twins are not so little anymore. Used to do it more than once a week, and we have two bathrooms. Having babies takes a lot out of you and can put a major stitch in your routine...
    momto1plus2b

Answer by momto1plus2b at 2:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• once a week unless they need it sooner. When my kids are teenagers they will be cleaning their own bathroom....lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• its just me n my daughter, and it usually gets done once a week
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• the main bathroom once a week. Ours...hmmm if I would ever get to my bedroom I would do more than just wipe the bathroom down
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I clean my husband and I's bathroom maybe once every two weeks.. We do the general cleaning every day such as keeping towels, clothes up and the sink cleaned off. But, as for scrubing the toliets, tub and the floor maybe once every two weeks.. And the boys bathroom (my sons) My 8 year old cleans that bathroom atleast once aweek... Sense he is th eonly one who uses the toliet and some how can't seem to ring it! :)
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2010