would u feed your kids something they will eat or something you want them to eat?

So last night i made chalupas w/rice, kids ate the rice & only the lettuce n tomatoes on the chalupas, they didnt want the beans or ground beef that was on it, so today i made rice again n hubby n i ate chalupas, i gave my boys rice w/ a side of lettuce n tomatoes, hubby sd i need to give them chalupas but i know they wont eat it,

gabby06

Asked by gabby06 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would give them a small portion once again. Just because they didn't eat it last night does NOT mean they won't eat it today. sometimes kids need to see things a couple of times until they try them.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• As long as you arent making them anything special I don't see why it matters. You were just giving them the food that they would eat out of what you made. You didn't make them an entire different meal.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010