BIG BIG QUESTON adult content

IF UR PREGNANT AN THEY DRAW BLOOD WHEN UR SAY MAYBE A WEEK PREGNANT AN THEY TAKE BLOOD CAN IT BE TO EARLY TO SHOW UP IM HAVING OFF AN ON SIDE PAIN NOT CRAMPING PAIN AN MY BACK HURTS IM THROWING UP AN DIZZY PEEING A LOT HELP IM CONFUSED

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You shouldn't even be having those symptoms as a week.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You wouldn't even have had implantation yet and wouldn't normally have any symptoms or anything to show up in blood work.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Probably too early to tell.
    momto1plus2b

Answer by momto1plus2b at 2:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• go to the ER..i thought i was preg. I'm still a week late for my period but i went to the ER 2 nights ago and the found i had a cyst burst and bled into my ovary and pelvis, i had UTI, cystitis, and bacteria infection so maybe you should go. I had very similar symptoms
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I had a blood test done for something else and it came back I was 2 weeks pregnant. But, I think at a week pregnant you wouldn't be having any symptoms.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You show up pg after about 4-5 weeks jestation.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Ive had my blood drawn that early before and it showed up that I was pregnant so it should!
    Jessica W.

Answer by Jessica W. at 10:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It depends on how in tune with you body you are when i was preggo with my son I knew before it showed up on any test maybe a wk after I conceived. My dr thought I was crazy. test no earlier then 4 days before your predicted AF or else you will get tons of negitives GL
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 3:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010