Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you be annoyed if your so called friend keep buttin in ur business? adult content

this woman that i used to be friends with a few years ago just recently popped back into my life, i stopped talkin to her after she started causing problems with dh and me. ok fastfwd to now..she texts my dh more than me, usually she just text me short and odd ?s. she txts dh stuff how her & her dh have 3 ways, and braggin about what she cooks and making comments insinuating(sp?) that she is better than me. she also txts me stuff like your dh is mad that ur ignoring like what? he knows i was at class, sleepin, w/kids ect. he likes to joke around about me ignoring me... last night i had enough when she ignored all my text than txts me at 11pm sayin why are u iggy ur dh. i responded with nice i didnt know i need to be policed w/ everything i f***do, how about u mind ur own f*** business. she is making problems where there arent any. btw my dh deleted he # and ignores her now as do i.


Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • sounds like #1 your dh shouldnt be getting texts from her to begin with thats just wrong on many levels..and #2 them talking about you etc also very very wrong...I would call her and tell her a few things then suggest that she doesnt call or text anymore..sounds like shes def trying to cause issues with you and your dh get rid of her perminately before things get worse

    Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • I would have her number blocked from my phone and I would insist that dh do the same.


    Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • I'd get her out of your life, she's obviously immature, and is no friend of yours.

    Answer by Scuba at 3:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • Tell he to stop texting is she continues, change your number

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • *her

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • I would have her number blocked. She shouldn't be texting your husband at all and they shouldn't be talking about you.

    Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • if he's ignoring her, let it go. she's obviously crazy and a troublemaker.

    Answer by figaro8895 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • have her number blocked

    Answer by regian19832002 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

  • Remove her from your life again.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 6:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2010