feeling heavy

I'm at 29 wks and all of a sudden my body feels pretty heavy and I'm always feeling like I had been working out for hours. Just sore. I'm fine, like energy wise and alertness just a heavy sore feeling. Is that normal? Does it get worst as it gets closer to the due date?

norma_lee

Asked by norma_lee at 9:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yup, normal and it probably will get worse... Just wait until 39 wks if your sore now...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• YEAH ITS FINE AND YES IT WILL GET WORSE U R GETTIN HEAVIER UR BREAST R AND THE PLACENTA IS HEAVY AND IF COURSE THE BABY JST WAIT TILL THAT LST MONTH!! LOL ITS ALL WORTH IT THO
    Anonymous

• yep...im 27wks and feel the same way except my energy is gone too. GOOD LUCK.
    Anonymous