trouble?

i am 28wks pregnant. i got pregnant 4m post c-sec. I have been having pains since last night. some have felt like contractions others have felt like me incision(sp?) is being ripped open. i know that it might be stretching pains but it just hurts really bad and me and my SO have been FIGHTING alot lately. I cant seem to get him to understand i dont need to stress. SO my ? is do you think i should worry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think you already are worried and the only thing that will ease your mind is to call your OB and see what he/she wants you to do. If you are in pain & pregnant then it's always a time to call your OB, if just for peace of mind. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree... and your SO needs to understand and you two need to stop fighting. Your having another baby and before it comes, you guys need to learn to talk things out calmly
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 23, 2008