9/11 Conspiracy....What do you think?

Has anyone seen this video?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

It's called Loose Change and it was made by some college students and is all about 9/11 being a government conspiracy. If you haven't seen in, check it out. It brings up some very interesting issues and I definitely think it's worth watching.

Let me just say that I don't necessarily believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, but none the less, the movie is VERY interesting! Comment and let me know what you all think...I'm terribly curious what other people think of it.

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 9:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I used to work with a guy who was NUTS about the 9/11 conspiracies. He was obsessed with how the government is one big cooperation out for itself, and is slowly working to make all of us unwitting slaves. He was fun to listen to, but we were all a little worried about him.

I don't believe it was a conspiracy, but I do believe that no one will ever know the 100% truth on the matter. So very sad...
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree. why else would 3 palnes hit the target? we have the capability of shooting down the planes after the first one hit us and would have save many many lives.
    Anonymous

• *duct tapes my entire head*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• IMO, Just a few bored college students who were trying to make a name for themselves and excersise their right to Freedom of Speech in the world of Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i started watching it until i realized it was an hour and a half long...i don't have time to watch it. i don't think it was a conspiracy though. my dh has seen it and he says it's a stupid video.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I will watch that video later but I have seen videos on youtube about the subject. There is one person that says someone actually told him the plan. I saw a vid on the pa crash site, dont you ever wonder why they don't show any clips from it. The site had no airplane wrecked, no bodies, no luggage, just a big whole which couldve been made with a airplane missile.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 10:55 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You ever wonder why the buildings fell down on themselves the way that they did. I have seen other footage of buildings that had fire damage or whatever and they don't fall so perfectly down on themselves like a demo'd building does. And why did building 7 fall the exact same way. There was also a material that they said was found in both towers which I can't remember the name of it but basically it can go through steel like a knife through butter, they say it was the melted alum, but then why was the same material found in building 7. didn't know a plane hit that one. Things that make you go umm.
    Jenlos

• all the fuel on the plane plus the impact is what caused the buildings to fall. Building 7 was unstable because of teh other 2 buildings.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It appears likely that the impact of the plane crash destroyed a significant number of perimeter columns on several floors of the building, severely weakening the entire system. Initially this was not enough to cause collapse.

However, as fire raged in the upper floors, the heat would have been gradually affecting the behaviour of the remaining material. As the planes had only recently taken off, the fire would have been initially fuelled by large volumes of jet fuel, which then ignited any combustible material in the building. While the fire would not have been hot enough to melt any of the steel, the strength of the steel drops markedly with prolonged exposure to fire, while the elastic modulus of the steel reduces (stiffness drops), increasing deflections.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• "It is possible that the blaze, started by jet fuel and then engulfing the contents of the offices, in a highly confined area, generated fire conditions significantly more severe than those anticipated in a typical office fire. These conditions may have overcome the building's fire defences considerably faster than expected. It is likely that the water pipes that supplied the fire sprinklers were severed by the plane impact, and much of the fire protective material, designed to stop the steel from being heated and losing strength, was blown off by the blast at impact."
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2008