Do you believe in one true soulmate?

Do you think there is one and only for us all or are we compatible with many people?

8sweetpea

Asked by 8sweetpea at 4:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe we are compatible with many people.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yes. i think you can be in love may times, but a true soulmate is one of a kind.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 4:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• There is more than one. But you usually only fine one of those people in your life. So far I have only met one. The one I am married to for 21 years.

Answer by louise2 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I think it's super rare that anyone finds someone compatible enough to keep for life, but i do not believe in one true soul mate. My mom's first husband died, she loved him so much & will always love him. She then married my father like 8 years later, whom she also loves very dearly. I highly doubt that she had two soul mates in her life. She was just lucky enough to find 2 great guys that were & are her best friend.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i've always believed that there are 3 people for us. one that is good, one that is better, and one that is best. but as far as that ONE person for you, i don't believe. i think i would be miserable if i lost the one person that was meant for me.
    aydensXmommy

Answer by aydensXmommy at 5:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I believe we are compatible with many people, but that there is one person out there that is most compatible, most right, for us. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Everyone's answer so far is pretty good and I agree with them. I think I found my best soul mate (according the aydensXmommy's answer).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• No.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes I believe that we all have a soul mate. The problem is if we will get to encounter them. Some are lucky to find that special person and some search a life time trying.
    Cheveyo
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yep and I found mine...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 7:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010