i need help on keeping my 3yrold in her bed

my 3 yrold would start in her bed and ends up in mine every night. I would take her back and stay with her but she wont go to sleep and tells me i want to go to your bed mom. i am loosing my mind because she sleeps under my husband and its 3 yrs and she has been in between us since she can mov to our bed on her own

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I dont know, but if you figure it out, let me know! I have a 4 year old that's the same way. He makes up all kinds of wild stuff to get out of sleeping in his own bed!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• sure will lol thanks anyway at least i am not the only one i guess we gonna have to break that sleeping in my bed code
    gianna530

Comment by gianna530 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• it's best to start from birth we did it at 4 months been their ever sense
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• supernanny website!! Method works like a charm!! Do it in conjunction with a reward chart..
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• thanks must try the web site
    gianna530

Comment by gianna530 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• She sleeps UNDER your husband? Doesn't she suffocate? Also, "and its 3 yrs and she has been in between us since she can mov to our bed on her own". Does that mean that she has been UNDER your husband for 3 years in your bed & not hers????
    If so, have patience with her. Tell her that she is now a BIG girl & has her own bed. That may not work, just keep trying. Your mistake was to let her sleep with you in the 1st place.
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would do a reward chart-if she stays in bed for a week she get a small reward. Or each night she stays in her own bed she gets a sticker
    rec104

Answer by rec104 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Figure it out now ladies, as I have a 14 year old that will not get out of my bed!!!
    bcnul8a

Answer by bcnul8a at 12:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i will agree but it is not me is my husband i warned him and constantly told him what would happen. he started it with having her fall asleep on his chest and that was it. she do not suffocate but she sleeps very close to him and and gets up and checks if he still in the bed.she is his first daughter / child you can say he has a son who is 16 with his first relationship that he just found out so i am being patient i even upgraded to a california king
    gianna530

Comment by gianna530 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My 4 year old is the same way, except she bed hops between me, my SIL, and my MIL (currently living with my in-laws). I tried a lot of things so I am going to bump your post to hopefully get some worthwhile answers!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010