How long does it normally to take to get a response to a question when you post in a group? What's the point in posting if no one is going to answer? That's why I joined this site was for answers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Depends on the group and the kind of question. Even the time of day makes a difference in some groups. I've seen posts get hundreds of replies in hours, while others never get replies (other than bumps) over a period of days. If you posted something and didnt' get a reply, post it elsewhwere for more help.
    Anonymous

• depends on the group. i've joined some that are very inactive and others that are too active lol.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Exactly, depends o the group how many people are active and if anyone knows the answer to your question. You can always ask here in the Answer section and you're more then likely to get an answer.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It depend on the group. Join a few groups and psot on all of them to se if you can get an answer. Also post it here and someone will answer it.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 4:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• think it kind of depends on your question some moms don't know how to answer some of them It shouldn't take too long though most ladies have something to say once in a while
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yeah..i don't go to my group ttc group much..thats where i have most of my questions and need support most. sometimes i will ask a question or just need to vent like a few hours ago i did..(i noticed that 57 people had opened and read yet i only had 7 respond)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• depends on group and time of day
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• WHat is your question? Sometimes I skip a question if I don't know the answer....like to a personal problem...or if it is not interesting. Or if it is the "Could I be pregnant" question. I just have to laugh at that one.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Depends on the group. If you want answers right away just post it in Newcomers Club.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Try the park bench. it's got activity all day long and it not as drama laden as NC

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2010