at what age can i safely put my infant in an upright sling-stroller with snap-belt?

i use a carseat in a GRACO stroller to stroll my baby, she is 6 months old and it porvides a protective shell and sturdy way to stroll. however, when can i put her in a cloth stroller? she only sits with support but can somewhat keep her head up. i dont want her to lean forward too much and fall or slump... lemme kno what u r doign pls!!! thanks mommies

Asked by silverelf at 4:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I f when you say cloth stroller you mean the umbrella strollers , I would wait until they can sit without support otherwise they have trouble staying upright all the time. I tried one when my son was about 6 months and he almost fell out the first time I went off a curb.

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Agreed, when she can sit up well and can support her own head.

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My baby girl is 7 months and sits in a stroller just fine. You have to make sure they can sit up and keep there head up with no support. as long as your baby can do that you should have no problem. :)
    Tanya C.

Answer by Tanya C. at 8:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• When she can hold her head up well she can sit upright in the stroller. If it reclines some then you can use it at any age.

Answer by kboney29 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• when they can hold up their own head

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2010