So, I'm thinking of naming my daughter Acy..

but i dont know if i should chose Michelle or Maddrox for her middle name. Michelle is my moms and my middle name already, should i keep it going, or go for something new?

LilMonji

Asked by LilMonji at 9:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How do you say it? Uh-see? Ass-ee? Ace-ee?
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of that... and maddrox sounds like a diarrhea medicine
    Anonymous

• Ha! It does!!
    Anonymous

• I like michelle and i think it woud be nice to keep that going.
    Anonymous

• I like michelle. Useing your middle name is neat..I think..
    I did that with my kids. My dh middle name is Ray all 4 of my kids r Rae,Ray,LeeRay,and Marae..The bad thing is when you have more kids to keep it going..LOl
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I don't like Michelle, it's too over used and old. Maddrox is... not that appealing for a girl. I don't know about Acy, it sounds like a nickname. Is it Ace-ee? I'd pick another middle name
    Anonymous

• "I like michelle. Useing your middle name is neat..I think..
    I did that with my kids. My dh middle name is Ray all 4 of my kids r Rae,Ray,LeeRay,and Marae..The bad thing is when you have more kids to keep it going..LOl "

Michelle is okay but please don't do what this Mom did.... oh my, give them some character of their own
    Anonymous

• How do you pronounce Acy?
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• MIchelle is nice, but it's your choice so think on it. You don't have to have the name fully picked before the baby is born, have a few choices and when you look at you baby see what name comes to mind right away or try a few out.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I say use yours and your mom's middle name, keep that going. We have that in our family. My mom is the oldest child her middle name is Ann, I'm the oldest child, my middle name is Ann. My dd's is my oldest child her middle name is Ann, my gd is the oldest child and her middle name is Ann. She's only 9, but I know she'll continue the tradition.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 24, 2008