When would the best time to take a hpt? adult content

I had my last period on 9/4 and it lasted about 2 days.Well its getting closer for me to start this time.Me and my husband having been tryin go have another baby.Well this morning I woke up at 5am and used the the bathroom and I was spotting.and it was just a little I had to look twice and get my husband to look before it was really light pinkish color.I've never done this before any of my periods.My ovaries have been hurting really bad for the past few days now and the pain comes and goes.And my breast have been very sensitive today and they normally don't get that way before I start either.I don't know if I could be pregnant or not and I don't know when it would be a good time to take a hpt.Anyways advice would be appreciated alot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• first thing in the morning with the first pee of the day.
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• The best thing for you to do is wait till your period actually passes to get an hpt..Otherwise you can go to your doc or the er so you can get a blood test done it's the most dwfinitive anwser you can get @ this time..Hope this helps & GL to you..:)
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I was told to wait until after you have your first morning pee (which is the one you're usually holding through the night) and then take it when you pee the second time.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yep, first thing in the morning!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 7:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Take it with the first urine of the morning before you drink anything.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Well I took the test today and come to find out I'M PREGNANT!!!! Thanks everyone for the info.
    Nicole010207

Answer by Nicole010207 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2010