burning sensation behind my left boob every now and then

i was drinking yesterday so could that be a reason? i feel kinda sick today and have a headach but i know thats bc i was drinking. so what does it sound like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Health

• If this haas been there for awhile you need to see the Dr. If you are Nursing, it could be Mastitis starting which is an infection, you need antibiotics. If not, you need to check for a lump, could be a cyst or something else, either way needs to be checked just to be safe. Anytime you are looking at anything with the breast go to the Dr to be looked at, ALWAYS the BEST answer! Also with women, you need to think cardiac when on the left side or on the middle, we have weird symptoms when it comes to things like that.
    OK, I guess what I am getting to is go have a good checkup by a good Dr and make sure everything is ok because you just don't want to fool around with your health! I hope that everything is ok with you!
    carrie24

Answer by carrie24 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• probably heartburn caused by drinking.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2010