Cloth diapering Mommas, I have some questions..

I am on my 3rd brand of cloth diapers..
My fuzziBunz just came in the mail- do you change your Fuzzi's cover wih EVERY change? When I was in a cloth diapering store the owner said she didnt- just changed the insert out of the pocket... but doesnt the material thats built inside stay wet, or get fucky if you dont change wash every diaper change...

I also have flip and g diapers.. Which ones do you prefer.
Also do you use prefolds or microfiber inserts?

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• I prefer gdiapers, but I consider them more of a hybrid diaper.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• The insert absorbs the bulk of the pee but the inside still gets wet and I would think it would hold that pee smell. I always changed the whole diaper. Never used fuzzibuns though so maybe someone that has can give you a better answer. I used blueberries and bum genius pockets mostly.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I use prefolds and Thirsties covers around the house. Pocket diapers when out and about, some of which are Fuzzibunz. When I change the Fuzzibunz, I change out the entire thing. I wouldn't want to sit around in a diaper that the part touching me was wet, so why would I expect my baby to do that?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Actually when I change any of the pocket diapers, not just the fuzzibunz, I change the whole thing. For the prefolds and covers, I rotate two covers at a time so when I change her, I will use the other cover in the rotation. Then I put the one that was previously on her aside to dry. Even if it isn't wet, I still switch it out.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• FUNKY?* lol
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 6:43 AM on Oct. 16, 2010