Ever see an ex?

My husband and I have this joke. His ex that was right before me has a way of being where ever we are. It's almost like we see her everywhere. (Not actually...but more than wanted!) But the thing is we see he ex's and not mine. lol Oh wait except one but they were friends before...long story! lol Anyways...Anyone else have a similar story with ex's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My ex and I got divorced and never saw each other again. It was a mutual agreement divorce thing ~ not bitter or anything. We were married for 1 1/2 years and were High School sweethearts. I guess we got caught up in the....lets get married things. It's been 22 years and I have no idea where he is or how he's doing. Actually I can't remember the last time I thought about him. I guess that's kind of sad in away. I'll have my 19th anniversary next week with my current husband. This one kind of stuck...lol
    My husbands ex lives 400 miles away....Never see her....Thank God~
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• My husband and I live right next door to my ex's family's business so we see him all the time...but we all get along, so all is good!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 9:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• same sort of,but theirs one i see in my classes in school and even though im over him i feell like i just wana start punching and hurting him so bad,lol hes such a whore and i deserved and got better,my babys daddy =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• We see my ex from time to time. Not very often though. We are all on good terms. We just don't hang out or anything. We did see his ex at a festival and she came up and hugged us both and dripped her sweat on both of us. Yuck. Why did she hug us? They do not ever talk. They lived together and she was out buying drugs one day and he had his mom pick him up and take him to treatment. He has only seen her once since then, well over a year later and she was mad that he was already with someone and didn't need a place to stay. Oh well. It was friendly, but odd. My ex has waited on us at a restaurant. That was weird for me.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:35 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• One of my exes contacted me through myspace. That was it. I don't see them because I don't live on that side of town they are either out of state or just not in my area. I wouldn't mind though catching up.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• No...but his family keep popping up...LOL
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2008