Names!

Do you/would you have your kids names tattooed on you?
If so, where/any designs?
What about your SO/Hubby?

If you're completley against tattoos, why?

I have my daughter (Zoey is her name) on my wrist all funky like w/stars and a heart. I picked it cuz she's fun/funky/bright personality. :)
I wouldn't ever do a SO, cuz it seems as soon as you do that, you break up. **Not in all cases**

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my 4 grandchildren's names in hearts on my ankle
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't have any tattoos yet, but my first tattoo will be my daughter's name. I would get my husband's name. I don't believe in all that bull about getting your partner's name tattooed on you will only end in a break up/divorce. I know plenty of people who have their partner's names on them and they are still happily together. I just think you need to think long and hard before you decide to get anything tattooed on your body. It shouldn't be a spur of the moment thing.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have my husbands name on me in elvis so very few can red it the wrighting is beautiful and i'm to much of a wimp to do it again, my husband has my name and our sons name in elvis along with a gorgeous bare tree design and sunset it looks awesom i would definitly get my sons if i worked up the courage again
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have my daughters name tattood on me. its her footprint at birth with her name above and date of birth below.. you wouldnt believe how many people compliment me on such a simple design! its on my forarm.. as far as my husbands name, I would do it.. cover ups are easy enough.
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 6:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Neither my hubby or I have tattoos. IMO I don't think they're very attractive.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't do tattoos. I believe the body to be too sacred for permanent markings. However, if I were ever going to do it, I would be willing to do a spouse or a child. If a boyfriend wants permanent marking level of commitment, he can marry me.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 8:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm with you, I would never do and SO's name tattooed on me! (We do have the same initials though lol)
    I have a jelly bean on my ankle with dd's name and date of birth above it. It was really cute, but now I don't like at all... it's faded and doesn't really look like what I wanted..
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2010