Yeast infection..

So i have this cream for my yeast infection, and it says to use it at bedtime, it also says not to have vaginal intercourse. But does it really matter? Cant i have sex before i put in the cream? It'll still be doing its job, right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Having sex is gonna pass the infection on to your mate. And make things worse for u
    Anonymous

• Yes, I agree with the first post.
    Anonymous

• Having sex while you have a yeast infection is just plain not a good idea. Trust me.
    Anonymous

• Dont have sex yet!!!
    Anonymous

• ur mate also need to get treated before u have sex again i had a yeast ifection in the begining of my pregnancy and my husband kept passing it to me diflucan is what the give men to take for a yeast infection
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008