If ANYTHING was possible with no consequences.. what one moment in time would you do over?

I am talkng here about anything in your life that you wish you could change.. No consequences whatsoever. And you get to know everything you know now to help you go back and change it. Is there anything in your life that you would love a second or third chance at?

Kerra76

Asked by Kerra76 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Honestly? Nothing. Life is the way it is for a reason.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 10:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would stay in high school and actually graduate then go on to college.
    Anonymous

• I would go to college in a city away from home and not get married.
    Anonymous

• I wish I never had to see a man masturbating when I was in 8th grade. I wish my parents would have noticed that I was having sex at 16. I wish I would have been encouraged and coddled a little bit more. I so wish my parents took the time to really pay attention during those troubling teen years. I really was not that bad. I am a better parent in that regard. I talk to the teens.
    I wish I could have more peace in my home. I wish I knew how to chill out better instead of telling my teens to just shush. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I wouldn't have dated that guy with the mullet! I would have stayed far far away!
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 10:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would have held my babies more.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would have not gotten married the 1st or 2nd time.
    Anonymous

• wow!! so many things in life i would do over again..i wouldnt of failed gr 9 causing me to change schools..and end up giving up volleyball which i miss SOOO much..i wouldnt have dropped outta highschool half way thru grade 12..i wouldnt of stolen money from my best friend..i wouldnt have moved back from ny..i wouldnt of started the fire, i wouldnt of messed up at a job i loved, i wouldnt of let my best friends fiance kiss me..and i WOULD of definetly held my daughter more as a baby..theres lots more..but thats enuff for now..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I wish I would have know how to be a good mom before I had my kids instead of learning it along the way. I love being a mom but I wish my kids started out with the mother I am today not the inexperienced mom I was.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 9:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• muddysuzi LMFAO yes mullets shoud be against the law.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008