how do you keep bamboo hard wood floors clean?

we just got bamboo floors installed, how do i keep them clean do i need to polish them at all?

Proverbs3127

Asked by Proverbs3127 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Found this online..........Bamboo floors, like other wood floors, are averse to excessive water and moisture. You should bear this in mind when cleaning such a floor. For daily cleaning use either a dry flat microfiber mop or a dry dust mop. If you must use a vacuum cleaner you will need the attachment to be soft at the bottom so that the floor is not scratched. Notice that these techniques have omitted the use of water.
    In the event that foods or liquids have been spilled, clean the floor using a slightly dampened soft cloth. Bamboo flooring shouldn’t be cleaned with any polishes, waxes, oil soaps or solvent cleaners, despite the amount of dirt. There are floor cleaners designated especially for bamboo floors that you can buy
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I believe you can wax them occasionally. For everyday I think something like a dry "swiffer" type product would work.
    2rays0fsun

Answer by 2rays0fsun at 7:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Broom
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I sweep them and then mop using a microfiber type mop with a water/vinegar solution. I use 1 tablespoon vinegar to 1 cup of water. I will use a dust mop for a quick sweeping.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010