possibly pregnant

ok moms i need some advice. I am thinking i may be pregnant,i have all symptoms and i have now missed my period( never have been late in my life). thing was i was on the pill. does this happen often? any more stories out there? I had a miscarriage in dec, not sure if that makes a difference.

jenibunz

Asked by jenibunz at 7:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No one is going to know if you are pregnant or not hun. I would go out and buy a home pregnancy test. If you feel you are pregnant still, call your doctor and get a blood test done. You can still get pregnant whether you are on birth control or not.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It is possible to get pregnant on the pill esp if you didn't take it for a whole pill pack cycle before having unprotected sex, of if you missed a pill, or even if you took a pill an hour or so later than you normally do. You should get a test or go see your dr.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I took my pill (ortho tri cyclen lo) perfectly and here I sit 19 wks along...and I do mean perfect ladies! My husband was home for r&r,( so only got it 16 days this yr) and I had an alarm on my cell that went off at 7pm and I would alwasy take my pill at exactly 7pm. I was very careful bc we did not want a 4th!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• DUH............ TAKE A TEST TO FIND OUT, WE CAN'T TELL YOU. SORRY. BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH. GOOD LUCK THOUGH
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Honestly I got pregnant on the pill and I used it religiously and we also used condoms every time. I am a huge stickler on BC (for us) and we still got pregnant. But honestly, my doctor told me sometimes its meant to be. Also, I had a miscarriage after I had my daughter and I was on the patch. Finally, I consulted with another doctor and found out that some women, and likely me, still ovulate will on BC and can easily get pregnant. Just a thought. Good luck.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 9:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I just looked into my crystal ball and it says to buy a pregnancy test.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would take a pregnancy test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2010