Laminin

Is this proof of Christianity being "the" way? Proof of anything?

QueenMeNotYou

Asked by QueenMeNotYou at 7:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Religious Debate

•  

You mean this thing? Do people really think that becasue laminin is shaped like a cross, that it means Christianity is the way? If so, then they need to take a look at what the center of fractals look like, because it looks like Bhudda.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• One could also say that Bhuddism is "the" way by the notion that the center of fractals, looks like bhudda meditating...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• That's so weird that my original laminin pic turned into a green meanie face...how did that happen? Anyhow, here is another pic of laminin. Hopefully, this one won't turn into a big meanie face. Sorry about that...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Christians are mistaken it is a cross, for there was not cross then, just a stake/straight pole.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• SAMAURAI CHICA- i THINK IT IS AN AWESOME FACT.. bUT THE PROOF OF JESUS.. AND Christianity is only obvious to those who are open minded enough to be willing to even try and see...

Those who have already said in their minds/heart there is no god.. or that he is one of their own HUMAN CREATION.. Are not even willing to attempt real open minded communication where they truely ATTEMPT TO SEEK TRUTH..
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I never said i was atheist. I believe in god & I believe in Jesus. But, i don't believe that Christianity is "THE" way. I believe it is one way...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Ummm, NO.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry, but when I looked this up and tried to see the connection between Christianity, proof of a god's existence and laminin, I burst out laughing.

First of all, if this is what has held our cells together, I'd assume that laminin has always held our cells together.  Christianity, on the other hand, has only been around for about 2000 years.  Unless Christians would believe that it was always God's plan to have Jesus (can't have Christianity with out a Christ, right) killed on a cross, and had that plan since the inception of the first beings that he created, then the concept that laminim is proof of god's existence and/or that Christianity was always his plan, is. . . simply laughable.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 8:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• The cross is not a Christian symbol, it's the Pagan symbol of the god Nimrod. If you want to say that this symbol proves the trueness of a religion, then you would say that worshiping Nimrod is the way to go, not God.

But i do believe in the one, true God, and I am a Christian. :)
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 9:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I thought Nimrod was the Patron Saint of Hunters and Fishermen. Isn't that true?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010