I just bought a Chicco high chair at a consignment store for 40$. Do you have a Chicco chair?

It is a double padded one with orange and abc pattern on it.

Do you like yours...???

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 8:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• $40 used, that is pretty pricey if you ask me. I would of paid maybe $20. well I just looked them up they sell for about $140 so I guess you did get a good deal.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Honestly we don't even use our high chair; our daughter is 16 months old and she won't sit in it, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have one and it is nice aside from the fact that you can't just wipe it down. I have to take it apart and throw it in the washing machine alot. But when DS was younger it was so nice to be able to recline it and it is top safety rated.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 8:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes r00j....my mom thought it was expensive too....but I tried to explain that chicco was like the lexus of high chairs...most of the time running around 150...lol

she didnt believe that they sold them for that much till I showed her online....lol
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I didn't think they were that much either. That is why I left the first part of my comment. But you got a good deal :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Well I guess you CAN get more expensive ones than that....I have seen some like 300 dollars or so...but that is like really ridiculous! IMO

I would call that like the jaguar of highchairs...hahahahahah!
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• our cost like $80 but like a previous poster, I think we could of went without one.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We don't have a high chair, we had one for our first baby and it was more trouble than it was worth! For our second son we have one of those convertible booster seats that attaches to a chair and we LOVE it.
    ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010