Anyone watch Racheal Ray?

Ok so I really don't watch her show but I did the other day and she has this oven towel type thing that has like pockets in two opposite corners that you put your hands in to get stuff out of the oven. It looks like it feels like an oven mit. I have looked in kitchen stores around my area but can't find one. Anyone know how I could make one? Or just what kind of material I would need to use?

Blessedmommy215

Asked by Blessedmommy215 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I know that they sell those. Have you checked the Rachel Ray web site?
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Can't help you there, sorry. I can't watch her. For some reason, which I can't pinpoint, she gets on my nerves. I've watched her show once. Well I can't say I watched it really because I only watched the 1st 10 minutes and had to change the channel.
    Anonymous

• She's way to 'cutesy" "perky" for my tastes but my grand daughter loves to watch her 30 min meals show.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:53 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you do a search for 'double oven mitts' online, it will give you several websites you can purchase them from.
    dswam

Answer by dswam at 1:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Not the answer to your question but I think Rachel Ray is a fraud. She says the recipies only take half an hour. Sure if you don't count hours of prep time .
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 4:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Anonymous...I'm totally with you. She just erks me!!! She comes across as phony and snotty...can't stand her! When I go to the store and see her face on the Nabisco products I just wanna throw them on the ground!!! But good luck finding your mitts. :)

chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• google the rachel ray show and find her homepage. There is a link on there to a site. I think it is cooking.com you can get them there 3 for under $20 I think.
    sukinova

Answer by sukinova at 11:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• you can just use any handtowel.sew 2 oven mitts.one on each end of the towel.she calls those moppines.you can buy them by now on ebay i would think or overstock.com as they have been out for awhile at this point.my mom made her own and it works just as well.
    karrey

Answer by karrey at 9:40 PM on Jul. 25, 2009