Any Advise Please

I had a miscarriage on oct 11th. They say that u are really fertile after. I am wondering if I were to have conceived within these last two weeks when could I test. I feel that I very well may be. It feels like my uterus is stretching like it was the first time and I'm tired. I have headaches this time I didn't last. I have done alot of research and there have been many women who conceived 2 weeks afterwards or some say a month later their AF never came and they ended up being pregnant. I'm just wondering. Any relations

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 10:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hi..first off i'm so sorry to hear about your loss...i had a m/c as well last year and it was devistating for us~ I hope your hangin in there... as for feeling pregnant... I went thru the same exact thing right after my m/c within the first month or so if you test on a hpt it's going to come out positive cuz the hormone is still in your system... I'm guessing your wanting a pregnancy? This could all be in your head as well... I know it's hard but try and relax and not to think about it too much (easier said than done right? haha) but really that's the best for your body and mind... Just wait it out and see what happens.. i do hope for the best for you!
    jyi0621

Answer by jyi0621 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 23, 2008