Do you get frustrated when you go shopping because nothing ever seems to fit right unless it cost alot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• I feel you!!! Ever since i had my son (3yrs) I cant find anything!!!!! Not even the expensive stuff works for me. It seems like the clothes that is made after you have a baby is not as cute. :(
    Tanya C.

Answer by Tanya C. at 8:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Grrr...yes! The other day I went shopping for a plain black t-shirt, I brought two to the dressing room with me, tried on the first one.. a $9 t-shirt..and it was fine, but made me look mishapen or something and the material was heavy and sort of course to the touch...the other, a $40 t-shirt by James Perse, which was marked down from $80, looked FABULOUS, and the material was softer, nicer...grrrr!#% Of course I had to have THAT one...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 8:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yes, seems as though a 1 size 10 Lees jeans is not the same as another size 10 jeans...never know what size to take with me to dressing rooms
    Michele C.

Answer by Michele C. at 8:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yes all the time
    Kelly Louise F.

Answer by Kelly Louise F. at 8:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes. I also get frustrated when I can't find things I like.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• In my experience, clothing seems to be one of those categories where the expression "you get what you pay for" fits.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 1:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yep. All the time. Altough I recently moved and am pretty close to a goodwill and a salvation army and have had really good luck finding things that fit me there. :)
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 2:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Even expensive stuff doesn't fit me right, but that's not the clothing's fault, it's mine. I had my last baby 40 years ago, and that's plenty of time to lose the pregnancy wt, lol.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 5:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I hate the sizing thing. They should be universal.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• ugh. yes!!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 6:40 AM on Oct. 16, 2010