First Halloween for your baby too?

It is for my daughter who just turned 9 months old the 29th :) She will be this really cute pink kitty. What is your baby going to be for their first Halloween?

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont know...my DD is only 11 weeks ....im not really into the overly girly stuff tho so maybe a giraffe or maybe a little lamb???? im getting her pics taken in her cosyume tho so im sure ill find something adorable....she could make a paper sack look good tho lol im sure your baby girl is the same way : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i was thinking a cute lady bug, but it depends on the weather or a the baby from "The incredables" we have enough people in the family. My husband said i was crazy!! Haha!!
    Tanya C.

Answer by Tanya C. at 8:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• my little guy will be 2 months old and he is going to be a monkey. that is his nickname too so it fits
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 8:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My friend and I had our babies two days apart. My son is going to be Peter Pan and her daughter will be Tinkerbell. They will be almost eight months. We are going to a halloween party also, and for the halloween party I am going to be the Wicked Witch and he will be my cute baby flying monkey.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• DD will be 5 months. She is tinker bell and daddy is Peter pan! He is wearing tights for her!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• This will be my son's first and we are so excited! He is 7 weeks old right now and they don't seem to give many options at the costume shops so we will probably buy one online... some type of cute animal i think :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 10:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We haven't figured it out yet. Our 4 year old has his heart set on being Spiderman, though.
    ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• my hubby and i found a really cute robot costume for our DS. he will be 4.5 months old by halloween!
    LuvMyLilMonkey3

Answer by LuvMyLilMonkey3 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My dd is 9 months old.....shes gonna be tinkerbelle and I am gonna be wendy and my dh is going to be peter pan! We wanna take pictures for her book so she can see how her 1st halloween was lol!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• A pumpkin! the cutest in the patch lol
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2010