I'm going crazy!

Lately, I don't want my husband to touch me...at all. All I want to do is cry. I can't get out of this funk I'm in either and it's starting to scare me. He wanted me to go with him to his grandmother's house this afternoon, and I didn't even want to leave the house that long. I recently miscarried a baby, only to find out, even more recently that I'm pregnant again. I've not even told him about the baby yet. What in the world is wrong with me?!

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 8:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Health

• Girl thats your hormones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It atkes a minute for your body to get used to everything.
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Sounds like depression. You should see a doctor. It might not seem like it would help, but it can help so much. I've been there and trust me, after you get some help you will see that everything will be okay.
    AshlyN.

Answer by AshlyN. at 8:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My mind wasn't even bounced back from the miscarriage. I do want a baby now...but I'm scared...and I hate feeling like this.
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Your answer is in your question girl, you miscarried a baby...that's traumatic! You need time to grieve..you probably just don't want to be around other people because you're in no mood to smile, play nice and pretend all is well..and you're pregnant again? You must feel afraid of the same thing happening again..why would you want your husband to touch you when he's the one who caused this...you know what I mean A + B = pregancy, miscarriage..trauma...you're holding too much in, do you have someone you can talk to about all of this? I would suggest counseling, a counselor can give you coping tools, whereas a friend or family member can listen, but not necessarily always know how to validate or support your feelings.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 8:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You need to open up to your hubby and lay everything on the line right now.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Tell your hubby how your felling. In the begining with BOTH of my pregnancies I was sure I WAS GOING CRAZY!!! YOURE NOT!!!! Sometimes things get all outta wack. And Losing a baby must be very very hard, but somebody out there thinks you should have one;) Just try to breath deep when you feel like your losing it, rest as much as possible an talk to hubby and your doc. =) Good Luck It will all work out, and just think in a few months time, youll have a BEAUTIFUL baby in your arms!!!!!!!!!
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• OP...my first pregnancy miscarried, then I had my son. It is normal to be apprehensive about it. Don't try to deal with a month from now, or a week from now..work on getting thru the next 15 minutes., then the next15..pretty soon you can go to a couple of hours..then one day at a time.. I eventually had a second and a third son. Hormones are crazy, plus you're scared. Open up to your husband. He may be hurting too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't want him to touch me because I just feel so worthless. I don't feel like I'm worth him touching right now. It is probably because of the miscarriage, and I am VERY scared of it happening again. Everyone keeps telling me, everytime I start crying, that I'm just being irrational or "you're still young. everything will be okay." all the while, in my mind, the world seems like it's crashing down. My husband would/will have to drive me to a counsellor....but I don't know if I'm even brave enough to ask him to take me. I mentioned to him that I was thinking of checking myself into the mental hospital for a while because I can't handle things right now, and he just said "no" and walked away. I know he loves me, and he doesn't say that to be mean...he's scared too, and I can tell that when I look at him. But it still doesn't help me.
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I should mention I lost my daughter a couple of years ago (before my husband and I met). she was still born.
    DereksBabyMomma

Comment by DereksBabyMomma (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hormones! Your hormones are going crazy right now... I too went through something similar, I miscarried and soon there after I was pregnant. Your body didn't have enough time to recover therefore your hormones are out of control. Hopefully everything will get better. Everyone reacts differently.
    dsbishop22

Answer by dsbishop22 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010