How can I overcome being anti-social?

AshlyN.

Asked by AshlyN. at 9:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe step outta your comfort zone? It'll be hard at first, but it'll be worth it.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Do you have children? Just a thought, sometimes when I want to get over being antisocial I take my daughter to the park, shes still small, but I walk around with her, and she is learning to walk, so we practice and go on the swings.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 9:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Being shy or anti-social is all in our heads. We talk ourselves out of these situations to protect ourselves from the negative aspects of interacting with the general public. You just have to put yourself in a situation where you have to be social. A mommy and me group, a book signing, a night out with family members and their friends, anything. Just work your way into social situations. You can do anything if you just put your mind to it.. Don't allow yourself to make excuses about why you can't or shouldn't. Just dive in.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• What jazzlikemraz said but take it slow at first
    rec104

Answer by rec104 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2010