Pilates anyone?

Have you tried it? Do you love it?

Mommee42boyz

Asked by Mommee42boyz at 9:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i tried it twice and no i hated it actually. do slow paced for me, i thought it was boring...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i tried it and i'm still tired lol. hated it. i am not nearly flexible enough even for the beginner stuff

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It is really great! It's easy to get into the routine of and really great for the body.
    It is one of the slower excersises, but it really helps strengthen and tone the body. I highly recommend it.

Oh and the more you use it the more flexible your body becomes. People have to remember that your body isn't going to be used to everything you try the first time. It takes practice to get your body prepared, so just keep doing it and soon your body will fall in line. For me it took less then a week to get into doing all of the moves. It's was great!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• LOVED IT! It was really hard at first but after about 2 weeks I was able to keep up and do the entire DVD. I noticed that not only did I lose weight and get stronger, I also became more longer and leaner rather than bulky.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I loved it!!!!!! I was thinking of trying it again sometime soon actually.
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 8:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• what is it?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 4, 2010