has anyone else felt this......

So my boobs have been extremely sore, a few days after ovulation i had a light discharge one time, the past two days i've slept more than i ever have, i've not felt like doing anything at all...I just now got the urge to clean my house and now that i have sat down i am extremely light headed and feel like I am going to puke...i tested about a week ago and it was negative...so I am thinking that maybe I should again my period is due in 3 days...?!??! i have no cramping or anything, and a high body temp....???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you tested a week ago and your period isn't due for 3 more days then you tested too early. The earliest the tests can show a positive is 5 days before your missed period. I would test again shortly!
    Good luck!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 10:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i have been feeling the same way but every time i test am negative. I mean i get all the sign that maybe i am. So i finally given up i just won't think about it then maybe it will be a different story next time
    Anonymous