Life in chaos, part 2!

We were renting the home we lost. Land lord did not give us back our security deposit, he did not have insurance on his home.

I feel like a horrible mom! My 3 year old doesn't even have a secure place to stay! What kind of mom am I that I can't provide a home for my child?

I am asking my dad tomorrow if Ican stay there for a few days. Hopefully we can find a place in that time!
I have been on Craigslist all night, saving promising listings on the computer favorites. I will call them tomorrow! Hopefully something will pan out!
I just needed an "ear" I guess to vent my frustrations!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry to hear :(((
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I hope your father can help you out. What part of the country do you live in?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It can be very hard at times that u believe that u have let your kids down but be happy everyone u love is safe and u protected them when u where needed and u are still protecting them right now because u are trying your best to fix a bad situation that has come up. I would suggest staying with your dad over the weekend and on Monday contact help groups such as SRS, Salvation Army, and other organizations in your area to get heard they will help u get a place until you can afford to get back on your feet and remember It does not hurt to ask friends and family for help in your time of need that is what they are there for. I hope u get some help and if u need to talk Im here.
    MisticDawn6

Answer by MisticDawn6 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Talk to Legal Aid. The landlord can't keep your deposit without cause
    Anonymous

• I don't think insurance has anything to do with the deposit. The deposit is for YOU and YOUR mess. He has to give it back. Call legal aid.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2010