When was the last time you had a girls night out?

I can not remember the last time I had a girls night out but I believe it was two summers ago. Is it wrong that I feel that I have no time to do anything I want any more its not because of my kids that I dont get out just dont have the kind of man that wants me to go out becuase he thinks i will be doing something wrong.

MisticDawn6

Asked by MisticDawn6 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• i've never had a girls night out! :(
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Over 10 months ago, but after I have this baby, and when my fiend comes to visit in Dec. I will be ready for a fun filled girls night out.
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• *friend sorry, didn't catch that one. One of my best friends from FL will be up and we are going to go out, I can't wait!!!!
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I had my first girls night out in 3 years last night. I don't get out very often and that is okay with me. My first priority needs to be my kids right now.
    jwaren

Answer by jwaren at 9:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• about 11 or 12 years...
    all my friends live in another state
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Before I became a Mom, so well over 7 years ago.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• *WAIT- I did go out once about 4 years ago with friends
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• since before i got married.... 6 years ago. i did just recently meet upwith my college friends, but it was a 2 guys too so idk if that counts since we didn't do any girly stuff lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yeah my SO is the same way but i went and hung out and drank some wine just me and my friend at her house about two months ago, but i actually found out recently shes not a real friend of mine, along with another one so i really dont even care to go out with her. i have two girlfriends now left and one is pregnant, and one lives an hour and a half away and has a child and no car so i dont really care to go out for a girls night right now. usually i like to just go out, like me and my SO and my friend and her boyfriend, out drinking & dancing & thats fine for me because i still get time with my girlfriend while he chats with her boyfriend
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• The last girls night out I had was july 26...the day our movers took all of the stuff out of our house. It was my going away night with all of my friends before i moved out of state.
    I think a mom should always be able to take time for herself. as long as you arent doing something that you arent supposed to be, it sounds like your s/o has some trust issues. maybe talk to him and find out what his problem is. I dont think any man should tell you what you are allowed to do unless he is your dad.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2010