30 weeks pregnant and have severe soreness in thighs.. anyone else have this problem?

Jgilstrap

Asked by Jgilstrap at 9:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my legs are sore constantly - i'm 35 weeks and it started a couple weeks ago. i mentioned it to my specialist last week and it seems to be the result of water retention but they did tell me to not ignore pain on the inside of my thighs. you might just want to talk to your OB office just to make sure
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• At the end of both of my pregnancies, my inner thighs were constantly very sore. I couldn't really do anything except walk or it would be almost unbearably painful. It reminded me of the soreness after losing my virginity, but a bit worse.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i thought it was just me i need an answer to that also thanks for asking that question i hope its normal
    Monique78

Answer by Monique78 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Thanks for your responses!
    Jgilstrap

Comment by Jgilstrap (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010