What is your favorite, expensive type of clothes or handbags?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• what, what's that, expensive, not in my vocabulary. lol, lol, the last time I shopped for myself was about 10 months ago. And even then was whatever was on sale that I liked.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 10:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Um, I don't know anything about the expensive stuff! I'm debt free and didn't get this way by being that way.

I'd say the most expensive clothing/shoe/purse item is my $100 wool coat from JCPenneys, I will wear it until it falls apart!
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 10:43 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I love Dooney and Bourke handbags. . And kate spades shoes are fierce and the only debt we have is my school loans which we are paying on. I havent gotten any of these lately... i would rather buy my son cute clothes or toys any day
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I love Coach and Louis Vuitton. I also like anything else that looks cute. Price isn't as important as the look of the bag, but sometimes it's nice to have some name brand items.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm with the first two responders...expensive is not in my vocabulary. The most expensive thing I own (besides my winter coat that my husband forced me to buy for $50 at Wal-mart) are my jeans which I got at wal-mart for about $25. Everything else I buy at Target. And I don't use purses. I've had the same wallet for the last 8 or 9 years and it is held together with scotch tape (soon to be replaced by duct tape for sturdiness).
    With the way the economy is I'm more worried about feeding my kids then clothes right now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:52 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Bags definately. Clothes I can wear cute ones from anywhere...but purses and shoes have to be on point :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Chanel, Coach, Louis Vuitton and Dior. justanotherjen who said we didn't worry about feeding our kids as much as clothes? Sounded a little sarcastic to me. My bills come first and then extra can go on whatever. Also I am good at saving my money so we always have something to fall back on and we are 100% debt free.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Right now I love Vera Bradley purses! I can't afford to buy one, but I did find one at the Goodwill for $8.00!!! I was so excited...I still am...I tell everyone...lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Victoria's Secret? Well their stuffs real nice...but I can buy the same damn thing on the Walmart shelf half price!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I've never seen things at Wal-Mart that looked like Victoria's Secret....
    Anonymous