Did anyone catch the SNL thursday night special tonite?

I all can say is hahahahahahah,lol,lmao. I loved it I thought the opening especially was soooo funny.. Question is of course why on earth do we have candiates that give so much to make fun of. SNL has had soooo much more material then in past elections, so why do we have such jokers running for pres/vice pres?

Jenlos

Asked by Jenlos at 10:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm so good about keeping up with SNL.. I love it.. So mad I missed it tonight.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Because the candidates think were all stupid morons who will vote for a pretty face, even if that face says stupid things, or cant name ANY paper or magazine she reads.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Wow so we should have serious candidates with no sense of humor at all? Like in other countries? Be thankful we can have the ability to lighten up in this country in the midst of the storm! Laughter does good like medicine! It is good for the soul!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Here it is.. if you missed it... it is really funny yet very true.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/update-thursday-bush-endorsement/783981/
    Anonymous