This is how my husband informed me he was done in our marriage!

He cut his wedding ring in half then threw it on the table. I am so upset cause I thought we were going to work on things but he has other plans. I just hope I can finish the rest of my pregnancy without having to ask for depression pills. has anyone else had there SO,DH walk out on you or break it of before your child was born?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry he did that. What a A**! I think you and your unborn child may just be better off without him.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I am so sorry! What a ass!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hugs your way! That is not a nice way to leave a pregnant wife! Spend time taking care of yourself. Do things you enjoy. Let him go.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• me and my SO broke up alot while i was pregnant. it was pretty depressing. i know how you feel. :(
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My heart goes out to you - just when you need more love and support.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I am waiting for him to invite his mistress over. HMMM I think he has one why else would he do such an immature thing? He isn't supportive so I will be better off wothout him. Its just sad I want to move far away from him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• He MADE ME leave in Aug. He became violent towards me.. I'm due this month...it know it seems like the dead of the world right now but seriously we're gonna be better off without them.. I asked my doctor for medicine for the depression and he said he'll rather not have me take anything right now since i'm pregnant. I try everyday to forget everything about him for my baby and my son.. They;re not worth being sad at a time where we're suppose to be the most happy..JMO. -HUGS-
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 10:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You don't know this yet, But you will thank him later. What ever you do don't take him back to do you that way when you are pg is uncalled for..One day soon he will come back and say sorry and then You can tell him it is to late to do the right thing now..When the baby comes you need to file court paper and get child support. then if he is not sorry he will be.
    I am not saying get your revenge I am say get what is owed to you. But don't tell him about it One day you will meet someone who treats you right just hang in there and hold your head high.
    talk to friend and family you will make it through this. Who are you staying with
    . And just know that God is watch over you.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 10:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• He doesn't have to have a mistress to want to end the marriage. If he cut his ring in half then he's pretty upset. yes my dh left me pregnant and it was much less stressful once he was gone. You will be fine.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry this happened.
    but, if it's any help, before you go on pills to get through this please talk to someone about chinese medicine. they may be able to help you in a way that is possible when you are pregnant.

don't let the men that don't treat you well keep you from getting a better life! there is one out there for you!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2010