How do you know when someone is looking at a certain type of porn?

I ask because onmy tool bar on my home-page someone has been looking at porn. But how do you know it wasn't just a pop-up of that sort of porn? Or do you think the person really looked at it, since it's the same typeof porn like 5 times? Same topic of preference. What's your opinion?

Thank You Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't believe your web history shows pop ups,but I could be wrong

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't think that pop ups show up either.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't think porn can do "pop-ups" without being on a porn site.
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 10:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Well on a tool bar on your home-page if it says a porn site, of course someone did go to a site, but if it was a popup on the porn site, and the person clicked onto it, to click it off, then that could be they were not looking at that topic. But if you noticed the same topic of porn 5 times, then it sounds like to me the person probably was m looking at that kind of porn.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 10:18 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• def. not an accident someone was looking at porn and clicked on a site and it made the pop up you should make sure you have a pop-up blocker on with your virus protectant i had a problem with this and my younger brother my computer ended up crashing i got it fixed but lost all my pictures and other important documents in the process so advise take care of this as soon as possible
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• IDK... this is why I ALWAYS clear my internet history before lending my laptop to employees for work purposes and LMAO.. probably why my 17 y/o ds won't let me touch his.

laughing

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Go into your history and see what sites have been visited lately. This should tell you if anyone has been looking where they shouldn't.
    trendy2

Answer by trendy2 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Check your cache (temp internet files) and cookies on the computer. If you see pages that were cached, then it wasn't a pop-up or pop-under but an actual page that was accessed and cached in your history.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• LMAO Yummy! OMG, too funny!

You can also download a program to check for deleted websites. But, if it's in your toolbar, it's a website someone went to, not a pop-up. Before I got the pop-up blocker installed, they never showed up in my toolbar.

I'd leave that website open, for whoever you think was looking at it. So they know they were caught.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Porn pop-ups don't show up unless a porn site has been visited.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2010