Siggys? Hlp!!

Seriously, Ive never been able to figure out this siggy thing, i go into my settings, it says that it will appear in my posts and messages, yet when i post something, I dont see my siggy?!?! HELP!

anikahaynes1

Asked by anikahaynes1 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Below each signature there is a link that make this your default signature. You need to click that and it will show automatically in posts and messages. Except for when you make quick replies. Signatures do not show for those unless you edit them.

if you have a default siggy chosen, then click privacy + settings and scroll down. You may have signatures turned off. Just above the first save button is the show signatures drop down. Make sure it is set to all signatures.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Thank Liansmommie, i did do all of those steps, before I posted this question, and its still not showing up?! I feel really dumb right now haha.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• At the bottom of the message you composed screen at the bottom of page it will ask you is you want your siggy. you have to check it and it will appear. I'm going to check and send you mine see if it works.
    treece

Answer by treece at 11:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Signature do not show in the Answers section. Just in group posts.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I know, but even in the group posts it wont show up.
    anikahaynes1

Comment by anikahaynes1 (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Did you make sure that you can view All Signatures. When you go to privacy + settings, scroll down and make sure the signatures is on View ALL signatures and click on save.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010