there are bad stains (juice) in my cream white carpet wat is the best cleaner that will get them out?

there is cranberry juice stain every where in my cream white carpet. i have gottin advicee frrom friends and faimly and tryed all over them. i really dont have the money to buy new carpet. sooo i really need help if sooo any one knows any tip or tricks on this situation plse help? thanks

tear423

Asked by tear423 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• have u tried steam cleaning it? or i used to use this spray called awesome. think that is the name of it and it worked on everything. includin stains on clothes. it only costs a little over a dollar the dollar store. what harm could it do by now. spray it and scrub hard it may or may not come out!! good luck
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I buy either "Spot Shot" or "Spot Chomp" and they can get anything out of carpets. It is a spray can. I bought them at a hardware store.Just read the directions and try it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Go to ur dollar plus, or dollar tree and buy "AWESOME". Allow it to soak for a few minutes....n it will come completely out! I sell it at my store! LOVE IT! Do NOT dilute it! Use it straight!!!!
    SylivasMommie

Answer by SylivasMommie at 11:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Rent a Rug Doctor and get some of the heavy duty stain remover.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• "Spot Shot"... Using hot/warm water will SET the stain so that it will be ever harder to remove. I once used it to get liquid sharpie out of cream/tan carpet after my dog chewed on one and ran around the house with it! I've used it for all sorts of stains, works wonders!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2010