Pain and uncontrollable anger.. Help!

My son is 15 months but ever since he was born I have suffered death with my monthly cycles. Enough to make me not want to move for 3 days. NOT TO Mention, that as it comes around I absolutely lose my mind in anger for the smallest things. I put myself in time out when I feel it coming but my poor husband gets in the way alot and I rip him apart. I don't like the way I feel anymore and I can't seem to figure out what it is.. Could it be my hormone levels or what?

Matautia

Asked by Matautia at 10:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Health

• It sounds like it could be endometriosis. She your doctor anyway. If it is hormones she may give you progesterone.

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 11:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i get the same exact way, i felt so bad for my husband this last time. i really took it out on him big time. and like you, when it came i could barely move. its like any movement and your entire abdomen cramps up! i have discussed this with my doctor and she suggested taking 800mg of ibuprofen when you know its coming so that you will get ahead of it with pain control, and she also said that it will help with the amount of blood. but it really hasnt helped and how is all this medication going to help with my phsyco behavior? so, birth control used to work well for me, especially YAZ, but we have been trying forever to have a baby, so i am not on anything right now. hopefully we will get pregnant soon so this madness can stop.

but try to take ibuprofen and see if that helps with the pain. otherwise, see your doc, you may have a more severe problem like fibroids.
    madismummy

Answer by madismummy at 11:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Yes.. I would definately talk to your Dr. about this.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2008