How to say your sorry?

Im 18 weeks pregnant and i left my babys dad tonight all I can do is cry and he wont answer my calls what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• To say you are sorry, admit that you were wrong and promise to try to do better in the future.

Answer by Bmat at 10:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Let things calm down then when he contacts you discuss what happened.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:44 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Why did you leave him? If you truly think you did the wrong thing, then leave him a message saying your sorry and that you want to talk. Just be careful that you are not going back to thim for the wrong reasons
    birdiesmommy95

Answer by birdiesmommy95 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Don't chase.. all that does is chase him away.
    Be busy.. DO NOT NEED HIM... no matter how much this goes against how you really feel... make him think he means nothing to you.. this will drive him nuts!! Men like to chase.. they do NOT like to be chased! (until of course.. the tables turn and you are in charge again)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• give him time. What happen to make you walk out on him? if it is my buz at all. But we do need more info to give you more advice.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 10:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Give him and yourself some cool off time. If you left there's obviously something that isnt working and if you two are going to get back together ever it needs to be addressed. Take some time to figure out what's going on.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Don't give in to him. Stand your ground and don't ask chase after him now that you've gone. If he can't stay with you now, he never will. Wash your hands of him and walk away.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010